- BMW - I love my 325i. It is a workhorse, is fast, gets 30 mpg and is reliable.
- Malibu Boats - Versatile boats that are great for high performance water skiing and start every time.
- Oakley Sunglasses - Worn them for years. Great style, comfortability and customization.
- Apple iPhone - Can't live without the iPhone. I'm not totally loyal to the Apple brand. I think they make some great products even though I'm not the biggest fan of iTunes. I think it's kind of clunky, except that it is the only option.
- Seth Godin - Seth is the man. I look forward to reading to his blog daily and seek videos of his speaking engagements.
Have you thought about the Brands you are loyal to? Are you loyal to your favorite brands? Or complacent for the time being? I'd like to hear your loyalties.